Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bed head, burps, and baby dreams

William is so adorable. Some of my favorite things about him today are:
1) His hair. It's exactly like Seth's and almost an inch long, actually. He gets the same incredibly cute bed head disarray that Daddy does.
2) He loves me best for most things he needs. I do have the nomnoms after all. He prefers when I change his diaper to Seth doing it too, but he absolutely loves getting burped by Dad way more than me. Not sure why, but it's cute.
3) We can tell when he's dreaming. Normally it's about food (he makes little sucky lips in his sleep) but he makes the cutest little coos and gives the biggest grins when he's dreaming too. Though on the flip side, he has had nightmares too. The other night he screamed in terror for a few seconds. Freaked us right out too but he didn't even wake himself up.

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Cute. Are you taking pictures? You better be! Look how fast he's growing up. And post some of those pics on here, too.

Marianne P. said...

I am! Though I tend to spend most of the day upstairs with William where it's warmer and the computer's downstairs in the basement now so I don't pull them off the camera as often as I should.