Friday, March 13, 2009
Japanese Dramas
So I was talking to Abbey the other day and she mentioned a show she's watching on TV over there in Japan called "Mei-chan no Shitsuji." With my mad internet skills, in case anyone wants to watch it... Here it is. Subbed in English with direct download and torrent links. The HD version is a .mp4 file that my computer can't handle. Not enough ram or something XD but the SD version is a .avi that plays just fine. It's the sort of show that's so cheesy and absurd that it's amusing. Don't worry Abbey, I'm sure with a bit more poking around I could manage to find the raw files for you without the subtitles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha! I watch it with my host sister... And I can't understand half of what they say anyway...
Gotta love Japanese T.V. :-)
Sweet! I'm excited about your find! Thanks!
Hey Marianne, call me, ok? I don't have your number since my phone had to be replaced. Love ya!
Post a Comment