Here's a pic of the train I'm using the pattern for. Fabric choices for it are either going to a copper/brassy brown silk dupioni I've got a lovely swatch of or a nice chocolaty velvet lined in the previously mentioned dupioni. If I can get my hands on it. I'd really love to use the velvet since I think it would really look beautiful and I'd make the bodice of the velvet as well. But we'll see. It's not going to happen at $30/yard.
2 comments:
Wow. Someday we are going to live close to each other and you are going to teach me hoe to sew. :)
Love you!
Heheheh. Sure ^^ no problem. Funny thing is, it isn't that hard. You start off learning how to put simple things together and the principles remain the same no matter how complicated the projects get. I've basically taught myself everything that I know through trial, research, and not too much error. Though there are a couple projects uncovered in my packing up this week that will never see the light of day.
Post a Comment