Well Dad, you'll be happy to know that Seth and I have made our reservations for our vacation to Williamsburg! We got an awesome 5 day vacation package for $600 that includes admission, the hotel of course, and best of all, $200 in 'resort credit.' The credit can be used at places like the restaurants and whatnot... or the spa there. teehee. Food we can always justify paying for out of pocket, I mean, have to eat, right? but splurging and going to a spa is another thing altogether. ^^ It's going to be so much fun. So anyways, we're going to be down there over my birthday, from the 24th through 28th and spend most of them in the historic area, but also head out to Busch Gardens as well for awesome funness.
So thank you Dad, for this awesome Christmas present! It's going to be great!
1 comment:
Ohh, the spa! Have lots of fun! I love you guys!
Post a Comment