Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My uber nifty customized background!

So I didn't particularly care for any of the backgrounds. They're all a bit boring and none whatsoever are related in any way to me personally. So off I ran, assuming that it wasn't going to be that difficult. I mean really, how hard could it be to replace the link to one image in the template html code even if you don't know html? Well, apparently not all that easy. I just spent the last hour finding a template liked with the transparent blocks down it so you could read the text. Found one, much photoshopping later I came up with what I have now. Unfortunately, messing with the template code makes it so I can't change the font as easily as it would otherwise be. >.> So I'm still not entirely happy with it, but I'll figure out how to do that later I suppose.

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

It's still a little hard to read the text...good luck finding how it all works!